There is still time to take an ordinary gift and turn it into something extraordinary with custom embroidery and monogramming from Cowell’s Cleaners. That extra step can easily turn your thoughtful gift into a timeless keepsake that will be cherished for years to come. Simply take your item to any Cowell’s location and let them work their magic.. That extra step can easily turn your thoughtful gift into a timeless keepsake that will be cherished for years to come. Simply take your item to any Cowell’s location and let them work their magic.
Try these ideas this holiday season:
- Don't Pick Thanksgiving to Experiment with New Recipes - Stick with tried and true recipes or ones you are familiar with to avoid disasters.
- Prep Ahead of Time -If some items cannot be cooked until right before the meal you can still save time by doing all the chopping, measuring and mixing before the big day.
- Ask for Help - People don't like to come empty handed so don't be afraid to ask guests to contribute items for the big meal.
- Set the Table Days Before - A beautifully set table adds to the enjoyment of the meal. Tackle the task when you're not so rushed with meal preparation and arriving guests.
- Order Take Out the Night Before - With so much to prepare for Thanksgiving dinner the best way to help yourself is to not cook dinner. It's one less thing.
One last thing, relax and enjoy the time with family and friends.